WHAT IS COLOSTRUM?
Colostrum, or ‘first milk’, is a nutritionally rich source of enzymes, antibodies and other immune-boosting qualities and is often referred to as a ‘superfood’. Our Colostrum is collected from grass fed cows. To maintain maximum bioactivity & quality it’s processed at low pressure & low temperature, then spray-dried using indirect steam.
Colostrum is a mixture of immune and growth factors as well as important nutrients, all designed to activate a newborn’s immune system, ensuring the health, vitality, and growth of the newborn. Keep reading to learn about the health benefits Colostrum provides to the body.
COLOSTRUM FUN FACTS?
- Form of milk produced by the mammary glands of mammals in late pregnancy.
- Full of antibodies and immunoglobulins which help to protect you from a world of bacteria & viruses.
- It contains proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals, and proteins (antibodies) that fight disease-causing agents such as bacteria and viruses.
- Protein concentration generally higher than milk
- Higher in fat than regular milk
BENEFITS OF COLOSTRUM?
Some athletes have used colostrum to improve their performance, decrease recovery time, burn fat, build lean muscle, increase stamina and vitality, and prevent sickness during peak performance levels.
For general health:
This nutrient-dense supplement is ideal to fortify your diet and aid your overall health and wellbeing. It is free from GMOs, additives, preservatives & gluten and may aid the immune and intestinal systems. Our pasture-fed dairy cow Colostrum is completely pure and has a fluffy texture and a subtle taste, perfect for shakes & smoothies or as a post-workout recovery supplement with improved health benefits.